my tory burch flats

Did you know Tory Burch opened an outlet at Wisma Atria? Went to check it out but still bought my Tory Burch flats from Shopbop online in the end. Was great value for money! It was delivered from USA right to my doorstep at no extra cost too! 🙂 I like the shiny gold medallion as adornment– really stands out on the black.

20121010-115456.jpg

Advertisements

About Tiffiny Yang 楊靜婷

Beauty Doctor 整形医生/医師 Ms S'pore Universe 环球小姐 FHM Chinese International Cover Girl 男人帮国际中文版封面女郎 FHM S'pore Model 男人帮新加坡模特儿 A girl loves her piano~
This entry was posted in c'est la vie~ and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to my tory burch flats

1. Brian Davis says:

I love the Aaden flats. They have a very unique Tory Burch logo. I google the them to see what the lan grey color looks like. Great choice. I ordered (another, actually two) pairs of Tory Burch Eddies I’ll show you some pictures when I get them.

This is my new favorite saying, “you can never have too many pairs of Tory Burch shoes” haha

2. Brian Davis says:

Tiffiny, THANKS for your kind words about my breakthrough and new flats. I’m sure there will be some bumps in the road but I will remember your kind words, “Stay confident” ❤

3. david hack says:

your so cute and lovely and the flats are so sexy on you, i wear them also and i am a guy,what would you think if you saw a guy wearing them in public

4. Brian Davis says:

Hard to believe but I’ve added another pair of TB Eddies to my collection. I’m up to 6 pair of Eddies, GULP! These are my ocean breeze Eddies http://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/8638300725/

5. davisbe says:

Hi Tiffany. It’s been a long time since we chatted so I’m stopping by to say “hello.” I hope everything is going well with your medical aesthetics. Looking thru your posts I looks like things are going well. I also must say, you look amazing as always.

Since we last chatted my collection of Tory Burch flats has gotten larger. A few different Tory styles and a few fun new colors. This is a picture of my Revas but it is outdated. https://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/13405441295/ Since taking it I’ve added two more pairs of Revas. 🙂

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Hope you are having a great day.

Brian

• Tiffiny Yang says:

Hi Brian, how do you do? Thank you for sharing your beautiful collection of Tory Burch! Always a pleasant sight. 🙂 Hope you are doing great too. 😉

• ToryBri says:

Hi Tiffiny. Long time no chat. Hope you’ve been well. Since I last posted here another collection has formed. Have you seen the Tory Burch Minnie travel flats? They look similar to the Revas but have a cushioned insole and are comfy right out of the box. This is my collection of TB Minnie’s

Hope you are having a great day Tiffiny

6. ToryBri says:

Hi Tiffany, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your kind comments. Yes my pearlized gold Minnie’s really do stand out.

Have a great day.